Colourburst Lips

The Matte Lip

13:37Unknown

So I went into Superdrug to buy one little thing... 
Ok I really didn't end up with just the one little thing I went for, but when those big 3 for 2 signs are singing out at me I just can't resist. Long story made short however, I ended up walking away with two lip products and a eye shadow pallet. I picked up the Revlon Colourburst Matte balm in the colour Striking, on a bit of a whim. I've never tried a matte lip before, and thought it would be really dehydrating on the lips and just look like crayola, but I gave it a go, and I am now a total convert! This stuff is amazing I kid you not! It applies beautifully, and has a really balmy formula so keeps the lips nice and hydrated big tick for me and whats more is it lasted my whole 5 hour shift yesterday, and didn't end up all over my face when I ate my lunch- not a desired look indeed. I am so impressed, and I know this is going to be a staple in my makeup bag over spring and summer. 


Today I paired the look with a gold shadow (Gosh glitter pot) across the lid and pink (Urban Decay-Hot pants) shadow in the outer corners and under the eye, to keep the look fresh and spring like. I then finished of with a flush of Benefits Havana on the apples of my cheeks. If you wanna try out this look id even recommend using a blush in the outer corners, as that would do the job!
Im loving this look and think I will be going back to it lots and lots! 
Let me know in the comments if you've tried any matte lips sticks and what ones you'd recommend! 


Caitlin B 
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form