Color Stay Gel Envy

REVIEW: Revlon Color Stay Gel Envy

12:26Unknown






Sit down and grab yourself a tea because I have news. Caitlin Baker bought a nail varnish, and shock horror - its not by Essie. For anyone thats been following this blog for the last year you will have learnt by now that I'm a total junkie for Essie nail polish, and between me and my mum, I think we now own half the stand. But after noticing a few posts on the blog stratosphere about this latest polish release from Revlon I just had to give it a try.
The polish works as a combo, with the colour working both as a base and polish and then the diamond top coat to give a super shiny, gel like finish. Obviously I was channelling my inner barbie girl the day I went shopping for this as I went for the brightest pink going in the shade: Hot Hand.

Firstly I kinda love the shade even if it looks like candy world exploded on my nails. Secondly the opacity is really impressive, I did two coat and the colour pay off was amazing, no streaks at all!
Super easy application, and they lasted a full 7 days without chipping! - Yep that diamond top coat did not lie! The only down side to the range is theres not a huge choice of colours, although I do have my eye on a couple more including Up the Anti which is a gorgeous purple and Show Time which is a cobalt blue. Although they are slightly more pricey that you're typical high street varnishes like Barry M, I defintely think they are worth the investment, and the top coat you can use with all your other polishes which is always a bonus!
Let me know below if you've tried any shades in the range or have any other polish recommendation while I'm venturing away from Essie!

Caitlin B xo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. There is something about Essie nail polishes isn't there! Maybe the way they're displayed because it is just too easy to buy more than one, these polishes look lovely! I love using the gel effect ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think all the colours on the stand make it too hard to ignore! so pretty!x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, you can't beat a Barbie pink shade!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form