By Terry Eyeshadow Stick

The Eye Shadow Stick Worth The Investment - By Terry Ombre Black Star

21:43Unknown






I think this product has been the most raved about eye shadow release of the year. I've literally not stopped hearing about it, so eventually I caved and had to see what all the fuss was about, and I was seriously not disappointed. The product is essentially a cream eye shadow in stick form, making it really easy to apply. I went for the shade Mysty Rock which is a really beautiful metallic purple which looks really glossy and sparkly on the lid.

The most amazing thing about this product is I draw it all over the lid and then blend it out with a fluffy shadow brush, and it really looks like you've spent ages putting highlights in the inner corners and darker shadow in the crease, just from this one product! I have no idea how it works, it really is a mystery to me, but I think its absolutely gorgeous and creates such a fuss free makeup look which looks like you've spent ages on - perfect for a lazy girl like me! Above I just used this eye shadow stick, with a little bit of the Soap and Glory Super Cat Liner, some Clarins mascara and the Tanya Burr - Every Day Flutter corner lashes, to take it to an evening look. Although this is a pretty pricey product, its definitely worth it if you buy a colour you know you'll wear loads. This product is definitely worth the hype surrounding it and the only thing I regret is not buying it sooner! 

Caitlin B xo 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Holy moly, I definitely need this shade in my collection! I picked up Brown Perfection by mistake a while ago so now I need to rectify that.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so hot 😘 is this what I borrowed one time? It was so good!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form